I am sure everyone knows by now, but the spirit of sharing buff that you get for eating five servings of each of the Pilgrim’s Day foods at any table is good for a 10% bonus to reputation gains.
Why is this important? Because I am a reputation whore and am working on no less than 5 reputations, in an attempt to get them to exalted (6 if you count Lower City who I am only Honored with).
- Five Sanguine Hibiscus gets you 825 rep (non-human) with Sporregar.
- Coilfang Armaments are good for 82 and 83 rep with Cenarian Expedition (up from 75).
- Kills in any dungeon in Outlands that give rep is up by 10% as well.
- Ogri’la Dailies give an additional 10%.
Now is the perfect time to be farming reputations. I am trying to get 30 before Cataclysm, I am revered or better with:
- Cenarian Expedition
- Argent Dawn
- Hmm, i think there are more, but can’t remember right now.
Hopefully I can knock these all out this week. While the 10% buff is doing its wonderful thing. Really, though the intent of this post is to galvanize those of you who are oh so close to finish your rep grinds. I have a feeling we are all going to be too busy to do so over the next few weeks.